Jenesia1 Inc. is looking for talented and motivated individuals who want to be part of a growing company and winning team. If you’re looking for a team-oriented environment where you can have a real impact, then you should consider joining team Jenesis1!
This role will serve as a liaison between technical and non-technical people. Candidates for this position must have strong customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal. Excellent organizational skills are a must for this fast paced, high visibility position.
– Working knowledge of network technologies (DNS, TCP/IP), familiarity with Cisco devices (ASA, Switches, etc.)
– Working knowledge of HIPAA regulations as it applies to IT.
– Minimum of two to four years prior experience with providing desktop & helpdesk support for OS X, Linux, and Windows.
– Experienced with VMware VDI and Server software.
– Previous experience with implementing on-line collaborative environments.
– A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects.
– Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality.
– Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and computer skills required.
The candidate would be responsible for acquiring and project related documentation, and presenting such document to the client and team in a clear, concise and professional manner.
– Some of the projects are already underway, need organization and may recovery planning to bring them back on track.
– Experience managing projects as IT Project Manager is required. Previous experience managing several projects involving; system replacement/conversions, development and/or report development is required. Previous experience in project auditing, recovery, risk management and taking over a project that has already started is required.
– Must be able to thrive successfully complete projects in an unstructured environment under a strict timeline. The individual will need to adapt quickly to understand the needs of the business, develop comprehensive professional requirement documentation and work with various technical teams to successfully implement the products/systems.